Monday, September 19, 2016


About Me

Hello my name is Joshua. I like to play baseball and I also like football. Our school here in Fortuna is awesome. Everyone is friendly and we have so many electives we can take like auto to theater. The environment in Humboldt is awesome most of the people are friendly. I love playing baseball it is my favorite sport. My favorite position is second base. I don't play football but i love to watch it at the school with all my friends.  

 I also like playing video games. I have a lot of my friends I play with and we all play together. My favorite game is called counter strike. Humboldt is really beautiful with all the trees and the ocean. My favorite team for professional football is the Chiefs. My favorite professional baseball team is the Dodgers. I have 1 brother and his name is Jacob and he loves baseball to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment